Simple Ad Scheduler
1. Simply download the scheduler. Then install as a WordPress plugin.
Using the Simple Ad Scheduler
The Simple Ad Scheduler has 2 places for managing your ads. The first place is in the admin sidebar under “Ads”. Here is were you can create new ads:
- Give your Ad a title.
- Ad in the content for your Ad, it can be anything that you want, just as a regular WordPress post.
- Set the Ad campaign schedule.
Once you have created your Ads you can display them anywhere on your site using the Widget. This is found under Appearance -> Widgets. It will look like this:
- Ad the Widget to a sidebar position in your theme
- Select the Ad(s) you want to display in the widget position
- Give each Ad a weight. This simply means that if one Ad has a weight of 1 and another has a weight of 10, the Ad with a weight of 10 will show up 10 times more than the first Ad
- You can assign weights up to 250